The Village Chapel held its first worship services in 1949. Often referred to as "the little white church on McKinley Street". The Chapel was on a portion of the property now occupied by the Police Department. Originally the building was the Three Pines School and was located in the Township of Liberty east of New London. It became home to the Evangelical United Brethren Church which merged with the Methodists in 1968.
The chapel was donated to the society in August of 1991 and moved to the village. It has been furnished as a non-denominational chapel set aside for worship and personal meditation. The chapel is also available for weddings, renewal of vows and more. Religious books and artifacts from community churches complete the chapel.
Three Pines School, 1935. Teach Mary Mulroy.